Monday, February 10, 2014

OK, soapers -
Mark your calendars for April 26, 2014 for this year's annual Gathering.  It's going to be at the Sandusky Community Church of the Nazarene located at 1617 Milan Rd., Sandusky,  Ohio  44870.  The cost will be $35 per person, and I would ask that payments be either by check or money order sent to Jackie Harris, 516 E. Madison St., Sandusky, Ohio  44870.  I've been working really hard to get all the ducks in a row along with the tremendous help of my friend Margaret.  The cut-off date for payments to be sent is April 1.  I hope to see you all!

1 comment:

Jackie Harris said...

ok, guys -
I finally have the lunch choices for the Gathering. Please let me know what your choices are by April 12:

Ham & Cheese or Turkey & Cheese sandwiches on white or wheat bread, or
Chicken Salad on croissant
Potato Salad or Cole Slaw
Cookie or Brownie

There will also be chips available

Please let me kmow if you have a preference as to what soda you'd like. There will be water and coffee available all day.

I'm still working on firming up the hotel information and will post it as soon as I have it.

I'm also working on demos and will post that as well when I have the schedule. I thank you all for your patience & understanding and apologize for causing the nervousness. I hope to have everything posted by the end of the week. :o)